Tuesday 25 January 2022

Top Ten New To Me Authors I Discovered In 2021

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week's theme is new to me authors I discovered in 2021. I read 53 new to me authors in 2021, compared with just 9 that I had read from before, so it is very difficult to narrow it down to just ten. I discovered some really great authors last year but these are the ones I am most excited to read more from this year.


1. KA Tucker - I completely fell in love with KA Tucker's writing after reading The Simple Wild and can't wait to try out the books outside of that series.

2. Brittainy C Cherry - I read three of Brittainy C Cherry's books in 2021 and loved all of them so much.

3. Mariana Zapata - I finally read a Mariana Zapata after having it on my TBR for far too long. I will definitely be reading more soon.

4. Beth O'Leary - I really enjoyed The Flatshare and I have high hopes for Beth O'Leary's other books, I just need to get around to reading them.

5. Chloe Liese - I discovered the Bergman Brother's series in 2021 and fell in love with it. I just adore Chloe Liese's writing.

6. Christina C Jones - I read a book by Christina C Jones towards the beginning of 2021 and wanted to pick up more from her later in the year as I enjoyed it so much but never got around to it.

7. Rosie Danan - I didn't expect to like Rosie Danan's writing as much as I did when reading The Roommate but now I really want to check out her other books.

8. Tessa Bailey - I started the Hot & Hammered series last year and have been really loving it. I definitely want to finish that series soon and then see what Tessa Bailey's other books have to offer. I have high hopes.

9. Kandi Steiner - I fell in love with a Christmas novella by Kandi Steiner so now I really need to read more from her. I also started the PSU series, which was so much fun to read.

10. Heidi Swain - Heidi Swain was a real surprise as I picked up a Christmas book by her on a complete whim and fell down a bit of a rabbit hole. I ended up reading four of her books in December and now want to read all of them.

Those are ten of the best new to me authors I discovered in 2021. There are many more that I could have mentioned here but these are the ones that stood out the most. I can't wait to read more from all of these authors soon.

Who was your favourite new author discovery of 2021?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment