Tuesday 11 January 2022

Top Ten Most Recent Additions To My Book Collection

 


I didn't manage to do many Top Ten Tuesday's in 2021 but I am going to try to do a bit better this year. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week's theme is my most recent additions to my book collection. I managed to not buy too many books in 2021 but did pick up a few physical books, ebooks and audiobooks in the sales over Christmas, which I thought I would share with you this week.

1. Postscript by Cecelia Ahern - One of my favourite books of 2020 so I needed to own a physical copy. I really loved this sequel to PS I Love You.

2. Bridgertons 1-4 Boxset by Julia Quinn - I read the first five books in this series in 2021 and just love these covers so had to get physical copies when the box set was on sale.

3. Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis - I know nothing about this but saw it in someones favourite books of the year on instagram so picked it up on ebook when I saw it on sale.

4. Just Haven't Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens - I wasn't planning to pick this one up after not loving this authors first book but having seen rave reviews for this one I decided to give it a go.

5. The Holiday by TM Logan - I want to get back to reading some thrillers this year and this seems to be a pretty popular one. Again, I have no idea what it is about which I tend to prefer for thrillers.

6. She Said by Jodi Kantor & Megan Twohey - This is a non-fiction book from the reporters who broke the news of Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment and sounds really interesting.

7. Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy - This is a super popular MM sports romance that I had to pick up when I saw on sale after seeing such amazing things about it.

8. Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid - I have been wanting to read this one for ages to finally picked it up on audio in the sale. This is another one I have heard so many great things about.

9. The Deal by Elle Kennedy - This is another sports romance that is super popular in the romance community. I already own this in ebook but decided to pick up the audio as well.

10. The Good Samaritan by John Marrs - I have been wanting to read more John Marrs since reading The One back in 2020 but haven't gotten around to it yet. This one sounds just as twisted and I'm excited to get to it.

There are ten of my most recent book purchases, all of which I am super excited to get to. Hopefully I will have at least read a few of them by this time next year.

Have you read any of these books? Did you love them?

Sophie :)

3 comments:

  1. I was seeing EIGHT PERFECT HOURS around a lot before Christmas. It looks super cute! I hope you enjoy it and all these others.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so satisfying to fall in love with a book you've only borrowed (or read as an ebook) and then get a physical copy in your hands -- I'm happy you enjoyed Postscript and were able to get it. Boxsets with beautiful covers are a treat, too.

    Great post all around, loved reading your thoughts and rationale for each purchase.

    Side note: I saw Such A Fun Age in a Little Free Library a few months ago; wish I could have willed it into existence to one near you! I don't personally have much interest in it, but I hope someone who was equally excited about it picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't enjoy Such a Fun Age despite the hype. I accidentally watched The One show before I got a chance to read the book so I won't be reading that, but The Good Samaritan sounds super dark and really good!

    ReplyDelete