Saturday 22 January 2022

2022 Most Anticipated Releases

 I have never really been one to look too much into new releases. However, this has been the post I have been most looking forward to. I am just generally really excited about the reading year ahead and that includes all of the amazing new books that will be published in the coming months. I don't have a massive list, as I generally don't read a lot of new releases right as they are published, but I do have a some upcoming releases for the first half of the year that I am really excited for. 





1. Running Wild by KA Tucker - This is easily my most anticipated release of the year. The Simple Wild was my favourite book of 2021 and this is the next book in the series. It is the first book not following Calla and Jonah but instead follows Marie, the local vet who was a bit of a villain in the previous books in the series. I am so excited to see how KA Tucker is going to make me fall in love with Marie, which I know she will, and I can't wait to be back with all of characters I love so much. (January 25th)


2. The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka - I have been interested in some books by this author duo before but have never gotten around to them. I believe this is their first adult romance and it gives me Beach Read vibes. It follows an author duo who now hate each other but are under contract to write another book together. I am definitely intrigued by this one. (January 25th)


3. Love, Locked Down by Beth Reekles - This is another one that I believe is a first adult romance from a YA author. This is following five different couples all locked down in an apartment building for a week and each having to deal with their own circumstances. It really sounds like something I would enjoy and I'm excited to give it a go. (February 1st)


4. The Reunion by Meghan Quinn - I just read the prequel to this, The One Night, and now I am desperate to read this book! This follows the three Chance siblings as the prepare to throw a 50th anniversary party for their parents. From what I can tell, each sibling gets their own romance and it just sounds like so much fun. (February 20th)


5. Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake - I read and enjoy the one YA book I have read from Ashley Herring Blake and this is her first adult romance, which seems to be the theme of my anticipated releases this year. This is a f/f romance following a photographer who goes back to her hometown to photograph her stepsister's wedding and falls for one of her stepsister's best friends. (February 22nd)


6. The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa - I really enjoyed The Worst Best Man so I am excited to get more from Mia Sosa. I don't know too much about this other than I think it is about a woman who crashes a wedding and then ends up fake dating the man whose wedding she crashes. I don't need to know much to know I'll be picking this one up. (April 5th)


7. The No-Show by Beth O'Leary - I have no clue what this book is about. Even after reading the synopsis. This is enough to make me so excited to get my hands on this. I enjoyed The Flatshare and definitely want to read more from Beth O'Leary. (April 12th)


8. Book Lovers by Emily Henry - Another of my most anticipated books of the year. I have loved both of Emily Henry's previous adult romance novels so I have high hopes for this one. It follows a woman who goes to a small town with her sister for the summer but keeps bumping into her rival. I'm so excited for another enemies to lovers romance from Emily Henry. (May 3rd)


9. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren - Of course I have a Christina Lauren book on this list. This is a second chance romance involving a fake treasure hunt gone wrong, which is all I really need to know. That sounds like so much fun and I can't wait to get to it. (May 17th)


10. Heartbreak Houseshare by Emily Merrill - Emily is one of my favourite people on Booktube (alittlewriterem) and her second book is being published this year. It follows a woman who moves out of the flat she shares with her ex-boyfriend and into a house with three other very different women. That is all I really know about this book but I am so excited about this one and can't wait to get my hands on it. (August 18th)


Those are ten of my most anticipated releases for the first half of the year. I know I will have missed some, I'm terrible at keeping up with new releases. I am so excited for every one of these books and have high hopes for all of them.

What upcoming releases are you most excited about?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment