Sunday 17 May 2020

My Entire eBook & Audiobook TBR

Last week I shared every book I physically owned, so it seemed only right to also share all of the many ebook and audiobooks I currently own. I have a habit of downloading all of the free ebooks that sound in any way decent and then never getting around to reading them. I'm hoping this might remind me of what I own and encourage me to pick some of them up. I also still have a few audiobooks from Audible that I haven't listened to, despite cancelling my membership over a year ago.

I'm going to attempt to separate these by genre, but there are some that I have had for years and probably don't remember much about them. Mistakes are likely. I'm going to start with ebooks and then I will share the few audiobooks I still have from Audible that I need to get to.


YA Contemporary
1. Believe In Me by Amy Sparling
2. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
3. Destination Anywhere by Sara Barnard*
4. American Royals by Katherine McGee
5. Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett*
6. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
7. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
8. Last Chance by Sarah Dessen
9. Big Bones by Laura Dockrill
10. Instructions For A Second-Hand Heart by Tamsyn Murray
11. Silence by Natasha Preston
12. The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
13. Without You by Yesenia Vargas
14. Dragonfly by Leigh T Moore
15. A Mixtape: Short Stories by Jenny B Jones
16. Breaking Rules by Tracie Puckett
17. From The Wreckage by Michele G Miller
18. Red At Night by Katie McGarry

YA Mystery/Thriller
19. The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook*

YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Dystopian/Paranormal
20. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
21. Dying To Forget by Trish Marie Dawson

New Adult Romance
22. Vicious by L.J. Shen
23. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
24. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
25. Sweet Little Thing by Abbi Glines
26. Confess by Colleen Hoover
27. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
28. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
29. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
30. Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
31. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
32. The Boys Of Summer by C.J. Duggan

Adult Romance
33. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
34. Accidental Hero by Nicole Snow
35. Call Her Mine by Melissa Foster
36. In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
37. Closer To You by Jill Sanders
38 The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn
39. Promise Me You by Marina Adam
40. A Lie For A Lie by Helena Hunting
41. Crazy For A Geek Girl by Nicolette Dane
42. Theirs For The Night by Katee Robert
43. Spring Romance edited by Tessa Bailey
44. A Pinch Of Salt by Bethany Lopez
45. For Now And Forever by Sophie Love
46. Whiskey & Gumdrops by Jean Oram
47. Rum & Raindrops by Jean Oram
48. Eggnog & Candy Canes by Jean Oram
49. Three Men and a Maybe by Katey Lovell
50. Dazed by Emily Swan
51. Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison
52. Choosing Us by M Robinson
53. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
54. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
55. Touch Me Bad Boy by Claire St Rose
56. A Journey's End by Ann Christopher
57. Naughty Girls Do by Jodi Redford
58. Billionaire Baby Secret by Nikki Steele
59. Love Like You've Never Been Hurt by S.J. McCoy
60. Work Like You Don't Need The Money by S.J. Mccoy
61. Dance Like Nobody's Watching by S.J. McCoy

Adult Contemporary/Women's Fiction
62. Sorry Not Sorry by Sophie Ranald
63. Out With The Ex In With The New by Sophie Ranald
64. No, We Can't Be Friends by Sophie Ranald
65. A Groom With A View by Sophie Ranald
66. One Small Act Of Kindness by Lucy Dillon
67. The Note by Zoe Folbigg
68. The Distance by Zoe Folbigg
69. The One That Got Away by Keris Stainton
70. Dumped, Actually by Nick Spalding
71. Don't You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane
72. The Beach Hut by Veronica Henry
73. Are We Nearly There Yet by Lucy Vine
74. I Wish For You by Camilla Isley

Adult Mystery/Thriller
75. No Exit by Taylor Adams
76. What You Did by Claire McGowan
77. The Suspect by Fiona Barton
78. The Rumour by Lesley Kara
79. Blood Sisters by Jane Corry
80. Six Stories by Matt Wesolowski
81. Friend Request by Laura Marshall
82. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
83. The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
84. The Girlfriend by Michelle Francis
85. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
86. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
87. Engaged In Trouble by Jenny B Jones

Non-Fiction
88. How Did All This Happen? by John Bishop
89. Helpless by Rosie Lewis

Classics
90. The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
91. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
92. Wuthering Height by Emily Bronte

Audiobooks
93. As Long As You Love Me by Ann Aguire
94. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
95. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
96. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
97. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
98. Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia Ahern

(*-Netgalley ARC)

Adding those to my physical unread books takes my TBR total to 252! That is quite an overwhelming number for me so I think I need to get to reading these. It's so easy to buy ebooks or get them free and then completely forget about them.

Which of these should I prioritise in the next few months?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment