This will be a tough one for me! I am almost positive that I will never be able to complete this but I figured it would be worth a go for the fun of it.
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
The 2014 TBR Reading Pile Challenge is hosted by Evie Bookish.
Any genre, length or format counts.
Short stories and novellas count.
It has to have been in your TBR pile for a while, 2013 releases or earlier.
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
51+ Married With Children
- The Secret Shopper Affair by Kate Harrison
- Heart Of The Matter by Emily Giffin
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- Love Is A Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison
- Startled By His Furry Shorts by Louise Rennison
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Consequences...Runway Girl by Laurie Depp
- The Beach House by Jane Green
- Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
- Adrian Mole And The Weapons Of Mass Destruction by Sue Townsend
- Naked In Knightsbridge by Nicky Schmidt
- My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
- Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
- Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
- The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Naked by David Sedaris
- Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
- Are You There, Vodka? It's Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion
- The Fashion Police by Sibel Hodge
- Fourteen Days Late by Sibel Hodge
- My Perfect Wedding by Sibel Hodge
- Mr Right For The Night by Marisa Mackle
- RSVP by Marisa Mackle
- Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult