Tuesday 23 April 2019

What I've Been Watching | March 2019

Life is not fun at the moment and it has been pretty difficult to find the time to blog. However, I have some time right now so I am making the most of it and finally getting around to sharing what I watched during the month of March.


The Vampire Diaries Season 6 - I used to love this show but got bored by the time I got to season 6 and stopped watching. I had always intended to finish it at some point, so when it was announced that it was being taken off UK Netflix I watched Season 6 in a mad rush. It wasn't taken off in the end, but I did get the push I needed to watch it. I fell in love with the show all over again and I can't wait to see what else they are going to do with it.


Death In Paradise Season 8 - I somehow managed to skip a season but that doesn't really matter too much with this show. I love this so much! It's the perfect combination of mystery and humour, with some of the most beautiful scenery you could ever find. I always love each new season as much as the last and never get bored of it.


The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann - I don't know many people who didn't watch the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary in March. I already knew a lot about this case with it being so widely publicised, but I did find this quite interesting. It definitely didn't need to be as long as it was, as a lot of it was pretty unrelated to the case and a bit boring. However, it was good to know more of the facts.


Captive For 18 Years: The Jaycee Lee Story - This was recommended after I finished the Madeleine McCann series and since I like a good true crime documentary, I decided to give it a watch. This was a case I hadn't heard anything about before so it was interesting to learn about. 


After Life Season 1 - After hearing so many people rave about this, I wanted to see what the fuss was about. This is a newer Netflix show about a man who loses his wife and has to come to terms with his life without her. It's a mixture of emotions with a lot of darker humour. I really liked some parts, but overall I was underwhelmed. It was just fine.


Isn't It Romantic - This was another underwhelming watch for me. I thought this would be my ideal film; a rom-com that pokes fun at rom-coms and has musical numbers. As much as I love this cast, the film just fell a bit flat. It was pretty funny but I got bored after a while.

That is all I watched in March. It's a bit of a varied bunch in March, but that just sums up my taste in TV and movies. 

Have you watched any of these? What did you think of them?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment