Thursday 11 April 2019

Haul | March 2019

I was doing so well with buying less books in 2019. I managed to not buy a single book in the month of February, which is a rare thing for me, and had yet to add a single physical book to my collection in 2019. However, I caved in March and added some shiny new books to my shelves. I bought 5 new physical books and one ebook, so I didn't go too crazy.



Goodbye Perfect by Sara Barnard - I have read, and loved, every other Sara Barnard book so it was time I picked up this one. This is about a girl whose best friend runs away with a random guy just days before the start of their exams and she has to try and deal with all of that. If her other books are anything to go by, I expect to love this.

Genuine Fraud by E Lockhart - I had no intention of picking this book up but it was on offer and that just made it too tempting to refuse. I don't have a clue what this book is about but the synopsis is so intriguing. It's just as vague as the synopsis of We Were Liars, the only other book I have read from E Lockhart, and that turned out to be completely different that I expected, so we'll see how this one goes.

The Potion Diaries books 1-3 by Amy Alward - The first book in this series was the first book I read this year and I really enjoyed it. I knew straight away that I wanted to continue on in the series, so when I saw the collection available on The Book People for a super reasonable price, I picked it up. It does mean I now have two copies of the first book but I will be giving one away to a friend. I can't wait to see how this series progresses.

Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett - This is another one I knew nothing about but saw it on the Kindle store for 99p and bought it because I had heard of it. This is why I have too many books! All I know about this is it follows two characters who have issues with each other and are stuck in the woods together. It definitely sounds like something I could really enjoy.

That is everything I bought in the month of March. I'm really happy to have these books but I am definitely hoping I can get back to being good for at least the next month, my physical TBR is not shrinking nearly as much as I would like.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment