Wednesday 4 July 2018

Haul | June 2018

I did a new thing in the month of June. For the first time ever, I am sharing a book haul of all books I have read! I don't think I have ever done a monthly haul that has not included an unread book, but I have obviously just been very good at not adding to my physical TBR recently. Every book I bought in the month of June was either a book I had already read but wanted my own copy of, or one I read as soon as I got my hands on it.



Save The Date by Morgan Matson - As I mentioned in my June Wrap Up, this was one of my most anticipated releases on 2018. I pre-ordered this and as soon as it arrived I picked it up and started reading. That is something that almost never happens!

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - When picking up Just Don't Mention It, there was a 'buy one get one half price' sale going on so I decided, rather than adding to my overwhelming physical TBR, to pick up something I had already read but didn't own. I listened to the audiobook of this a few years ago and loved it so decided to add it to my, still unread, collection of all of Emery Lord's other books.

DIMILY Trilogy by Estelle Maskame - I read the entire DIMILY trilogy on ebook, but after falling in love with it I know I needed the books on my shelves. They just look so beautiful alongside Just Don't Mention It and I know I'll be picking them up to reread in the future.

Just Don't Mention It by Estelle Maskame - This was published very shortly after I finished the DIMILY trilogy so, despite having an eARC from Netgalley, I rushed out to pick up my own copy as soon as I could just to have it in my hands and display alongside the trilogy.

I'm so happy with all of the books I purchased in June, and even happier that they don't hinder my goal of reducing my number of unread owned books by the end of the year. 

What books did you pick up in June?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment