Monday 8 May 2017

TBR | Summer 2017

As of earlier today I am officially on holiday from university for the summer! Unfortunately, I don't get the four month break most of my friends are getting as I am back out on placement in July, but the two months I do have are much needed. There are a few books that I would definitely like to at least try and get to during my break so, in an attempt to hold myself accountable and maybe actually read them, I decided to share my TBR for my summer break.



Summer Days & Summer Nights by various authors - I meant to read this last summer and never got around to it. I loved the Christmas version, My True Love Gave To Me, so I'm excited about this one.

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West - I love a Kasie West book in the summer and this is the next one that I want to pick up. She's one of my favourite authors so I know I'll enjoy this.

With Malice by Eileen Cook - This isn't the usual light and fluffy contemporary I usually pick up in the summer but for some reason I'm really in the mood for this just now. The combination of mystery and Italy definitely sounds good to me.

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - I have read at least one Morgan Matson book each summer for the past couple of years and this is the only one I have left to read. I hope to pick this up during May with it being Month Of Matson.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I've lost count of how many TBR lists I have put this book on! I am determined to pick this up soon, hopefully in the next couple of months.

Frostbite by Richelle Mead - It's been two years since I read Vampire Academy, I need to continue with this series! I want to read this book, it keeps calling me from my shelves, but for some reason I never pick it up. It will happen!

There is a very good chance I will read not a single one of these books. I suck at sticking to TBRs but I like lists so I feel the need to make them. Who knows, I might be more successful this time!

What are you hoping to pick up over the summer?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment