Monday 5 January 2015

2014 | Challenge Wrap Up

With 2014 being my first year of book blogging, I had my first experience of reading challenges. Though I only took part in a few, and didn't do a very good job, I enjoyed taking part in these challenges and will definitely be taking part in some more this year. Like I said, I didn't do very well, but this is what I did do.

Goodreads Challenge
I had an original goal of 25 books which I had completed by July so I decided to challenge myself with 40 books, which I managed to complete. I read these books.

TBR Pile Reading Challenge
This challenge is hosted by Evie Bookish. I had great plans to complete the level First Kiss: 21-30 books and failed miserably by reading a grand total of 3. These were:
1. The Beach House by Jane Green
2. Naked In Knightsbridge by Nicky Schmidt
3. Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion

Book Bingo Reading Challenge
This challenge is hosted by Reading In Winter and Creativity's Corner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TBR Pile:
1. Naked In Knightsbridge by Nicky Schmidt
2. The Beach House by Jane Green
3. Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion

Mix It Up:
Non-Fiction: Our Story by Union J
Classic: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Reread: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Contemporary: No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday by Tracy Bloom

Series:
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. The Transfer by Veronica Roth
3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling
4. Summer Unplugged by Amy Sparling
5. In Between by Jenny B Jones
6. On The Loose by Jenny B Jones
7. The Big Picture by Jenny B Jones
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
9. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
11. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
12. Angus, Thongs & Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
13. It’s OK, I’m Wearing Really Big Knickers by Louise Rennison
14. Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
15. Dancing In My Nuddy Pants by Louise Rennison

Genres:
Fantasy: Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
Mystery: Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson

New Releases:
1. We Were Liars by E Lockhart
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3. My True Love Gave To Me by various authors

How did you do in your 2014 challenges?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment