Friday 19 January 2018

Top Ten | Most Anticipated 2018 Releases


Now that I have well and truly covered all of the books I read in 2017 (well except the few I still have to review), it's time to look to the future and to all of the exciting books being published in 2018. I have been trying to avoid looking at too many of the books coming our way throughout this year since I am trying to cut back on my book buying. However, there are a few that have caught my attention.

1. Listen To Your Heart by Kasie West - It's Kasie West, do I need to say much more? I don't even know what this one is about but she is one of my favourite authors so I will be excited about anything she writes.

2. Save The Date by Morgan Matson - Another favourite author. From the synopsis, this sounds like complete chaos and a whole lot of fun to read, I can't wait.

3. From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon - I read When Dimple Met Rishi last year and didn't love it but enjoyed the writing so I want to give Sandhya Menon another chance.

4. Meet Cute edited by Jennifer L Armentrout - Anthologies have been a bit hit of miss for me recently but this one is all about, as the name would suggest, 'meet cutes' and includes contributions from some authors I love. I know this is already out but since it came out this year, I'm counting it.

5. More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer - I came across this completely randomly on Goodreads but the synopsis sounds really interesting. It's a YA contemporary romance dealing with a lot of darker, more serious issues, which I love. I know this is a companion to I book I haven't read but I believe it can be read as a standalone.

6. Beautiful Broken Hearts by Kami Garcia - This is another darker contemporary, I believe about an abusive relationship. It was mainly the cover that attracted me to this one, I'll be honest.

7. The Last Laugh by Tracy Bloom - I have read two of Tracy Bloom's books, one of which I really enjoyed and another I didn't love so much. Her writing is hilarious so I want to give her newest release a chance, especially as it seems like such a sad story, I want to see how she can make it funny.

8. If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say by Leila Sales - I've read one other book from her that I really enjoyed and this synopsis sounds so interesting. It sounds like an incredibly relevant story and one that will make me think a lot, as it is about a girl whose life changes after she makes an offensive comment online.

9. You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon - This just sounds heartbreaking! It is about twins undergoing testing for Huntington's disease and I think, if written well, this could be a book I could fall in love with.

10. Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry - After falling in love with Pushing The Limits last year, I want to read all of the Katie McGarry books. She writes a great misunderstood bad boy and, from the synopsis, it sounds like this book could feature another one.

Those are pretty much all of the 2018 releases on my radar so please let me know if there are any books you're highly anticipating that you think I should add to my list. I would love to hear about all of your most anticipated releases of the year.

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment