1. A book on your TBR that you haven't been able to finish?
The Maze Runner by James Dashner - I've started it twice and haven't gotten further than about 20 pages.
2. A book you haven't had the time for?
All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - I'm only ever in the mood for historical fiction during winter but that time of the year is so busy for me that I always seem to run out of time to pick this one up.
3. A book you haven't read because it's a sequel?
UnSouled by Neal Shusterman - I can't remember much about the previous two books but I don't feel like re-reading them so this just keeps getting put off.
4. A book you haven't read because it's brand new?
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern - This is my most anticipated book of 2017 and I had great intentions of reading it as soon as it came through my door but that didn't happen.
5. A book by an author you previously read and didn't like?
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella - I really didn't like Confessions Of A Shopaholic but I did like Sophie Kinsella's writing, which is why I still want to read her other books.
6. A book you just haven't been in the mood for?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I really want to read this book but I'm never in the mood to pick it up. I don't know why, I've heard such great things about it.
7. A book you haven't read because it's humungous?
The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I got this on my kindle in the hope that it would be less intimidating when I couldn't see it's size but that hasn't worked either.
8. A book you bought because of the cover?
Strictly Between Us by Jane Fallon - I love this cover so much! I don't think I actually read the back until after I had bought it but luckily it sounds great as well.
9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating?
Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas - I probably wouldn't have picked this up if I hadn't been given it as a Christmas gift. I do really want to read it but I'm so intimidated by the hype! Everyone loves this series and that scares me a little.
That was the intimidating TBR tag. What's the most intimidating book on your TBR?