Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tag | Intimidating TBR Tag

This tag has been going around so long that the original booktube video of this tag has been deleted. I'm not sure exactly who created it but it looks like fun so I wanted to do it. My TBR is extremely intimidating to me, though I'm sure many have more intimidating TBRs than me, but I want to read all the books!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. A book on your TBR that you haven't been able to finish?
The Maze Runner by James Dashner - I've started it twice and haven't gotten further than about 20 pages.

2. A book you haven't had the time for?
All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - I'm only ever in the mood for historical fiction during winter but that time of the year is so busy for me that I always seem to run out of time to pick this one up.

3. A book you haven't read because it's a sequel?
UnSouled by Neal Shusterman - I can't remember much about the previous two books but I don't feel like re-reading them so this just keeps getting put off. 

4. A book you haven't read because it's brand new?
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern - This is my most anticipated book of 2017 and I had great intentions of reading it as soon as it came through my door but that didn't happen.

5. A book by an author you previously read and didn't like?
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella - I really didn't like Confessions Of A Shopaholic but I did like Sophie Kinsella's writing, which is why I still want to read her other books.

6. A book you just haven't been in the mood for?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I really want to read this book but I'm never in the mood to pick it up. I don't know why, I've heard such great things about it.

7. A book you haven't read because it's humungous?
The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I got this on my kindle in the hope that it would be less intimidating when I couldn't see it's size but that hasn't worked either.

8. A book you bought because of the cover?
Strictly Between Us by Jane Fallon - I love this cover so much! I don't think I actually read the back until after I had bought it but luckily it sounds great as well.

9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating?
Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas - I probably wouldn't have picked this up if I hadn't been given it as a Christmas gift. I do really want to read it but I'm so intimidated by the hype! Everyone loves this series and that scares me a little.

That was the intimidating TBR tag. What's the most intimidating book on your TBR?

Sophie :)

2 comments:

  1. I think The Book Thief is the most intimidating book on my TBR. It's a classic and everyone seems to love it. I'm worried I'm going to be *meh* about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely relate to that! I put off reading The Book Thief for a good few years but finally did it at the beginning of the year. It felt like such an accomplishment! I didn't love it as much as everyone seems to but I did really enjoy it, it's worth experiencing I would say.

      Delete