My Life In December...
- I started the month by submitting what will hopefully be the last essay of my law degree.
- I had a great trip to Carlisle to get to see one of my favourite guys perform at a charity gig.
- The majority of the month was spent working constantly, got to love retail at Christmas.
- I took my grandmother out for her 80th birthday and have a nice lunch.
- Christmas was nothing more than a day off work this year, but that was good enough for me.
- I spent a great few days away between Christmas and New Year with my mum and some close friends.
- I had the best time celebrating my 21st birthday with my best friends.
- I had a great New Years Eve with some great people.
Watched In December...
- The Christmas Secret - 4/5
- The Grinch (rewatch) - 5/5
- Let It Snow - 3.5/5
- Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire - 4/5
- Silver Bells - 3/5
- The Holiday Heist - 2/5
- The Polar Express (rewatch) - 5/5
- Paper Towns - 5/5
Read In December...
Where She Went by Gayle Forman -
I put off reading this after hearing some negative reviews. I really enjoyed If I Stay, though I did prefer the movie to the book, so I didn't want to be disappointed by the sequel. When I finally picked it up it completely exceeded my expectations, I absolutely loved it! I wasn't a huge fan of Adam and Mia's relationship in If I Stay, which I mentioned in my review, however I loved Adam in this book and definitely felt the relationship was better developed. Though many others disagree, I think this is the best of the duology and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first book. 5/5
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord -
I finished this audiobook slightly out of season as I forgot I had started listening to it. I started listening to this in the summer as I felt a fun road trip style story with a summer romance would be perfect. I did really enjoy this, though the main character reminded me a lot of Taylor Swift and the story did have similar aspects to her story. Despite this, I thought this was a great debut novel and a really enjoyable summer read. I definitely want to read more of Emery Lord's work. 4/5
Blogged In December...
- I reviewed Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson.
- I wrapped up the month of November.
- I hauled the books I bought in November.
- I reviewed My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins.
What did you read in the month of December?