My Life In September...
- I am planning to go back to uni to do a different degree next year so its open day time again.
- I went away for the weekend with my mum to visit my best friend.
- Unfortunately, I went back to uni so that is taking over my life again.
- My best friend the I went to visit had a beautiful little baby! This is the most exciting thing ever!
Watched In September...
- Love, Rosie (rewatch) - 5/5
- Tarzan - 3/5
- Insurgent - 3.5/5
- Orange Is The New Black Season 1 - 3/5
- Gossip Girl Season 2 (rewatch) - 5/5
Read In September...
More Weird Things Customers Say In Bookshops by Jen Campbell -
This is the book that doesn't really count, considering how small it is. This is a book full of funny and interesting things people say in bookshops and is the second instalment. I read this first one and liked it, I gave it 3 stars, and this one was also good, just not quite as good. I found this book to be not quite as funny as the first. It is still a good, fun read if you are looking for something short and quick. 3/5
Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire by JK Rowling -
This book both got me out of a reading slump and put me into one. I picked this up in an attempt to get me out of a reading slump, and it worked. I couldn't put it down and it made me actually want to read for the first time in a couple of months. However, as soon as it finished I was straight back into a slump because I enjoyed it so much. I think this may be my favourite of the books so far, probably because it was the first of the books that I had never seen the movie adaptation for so knew very little about what was going to happen. 4/5
Bought In September...
After reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in September, I went straight on to Amazon and bought the final three books in the series; The Order Of The Phoenix, The Half Blood Prince and The Deathly Hallows. I can't wait to read these books and hopefully finish the series this year.
Blogged In September...
- I reviewed The Distance Between Us by Kasie West.
- I hauled the books I bought in August.
- I reviewed The Heir by Kiera Cass.
- I shared my Top Ten Series I Have Yet To Finish.
- I wrapped up August.
- I reviewed We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach.
- I did the Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag and updated you on my challenge progress.
- I shared some mini reviews of recent reads.
- I listed my Top Ten Completed Series.
- I reviewed Paper Towns by John Green.
- I shared some mini reviews of some non-fiction reads.
That was my month of September. What did you read in September?