Sunday 5 October 2014

Tag | The Taylor Swift Book Tag

I have seen the Taylor Swift Book Tag going around youtube and as a Taylor fan I thought it was only right that I do it.

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
-Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie! I loved Matched and was so excited to read the next two books in the series, Crossed and Reached. Crossed was very disappointing, I didn't really like it much at all, and Reached was just OK. I have reviews of both Crossed and Reached.

2. Red
- Pick a book with a RED cover.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling! This is the only book I own that has a lot of red on the cover. 

3. The Best Day
- Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer! Do I even need to say anymore? The Twilight Series was pretty much all I read as a 12/13 year old.

4. Love Story
-Pick a book with forbidden love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Matched by Ally Condie! I haven't really read many books with forbidden love but I guess Cassia and Ky had some forbidden love going on in Matched.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble
-Pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Draco Malfoy! I just can't help myself when it comes to Draco Malfoy, I have some strange part of me that just loves him as a character. It could have something to do with the films.

6. Innocent
-Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green! Half way through me reading this, someone decided to discuss the ending of the book on Facebook. Who does that?!

7. Everything Has Changed
-Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katie Parker! Throughout the Katie Parker Productions series by Jenny B Jones, Katie goes through some serious character development. By the end of the third book, The Big Picture, Katie is a completely different person to the girl who first arrived in In Between and couldn't wait to get out.

8. You Belong With Me
-Pick your most anticipated book release.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My True Love Gave To Me! This is a collection of twelve Christmas stories by various authors, edited by Stephanie Perkins. Christmas and Stephanie Perkins, two of my favourite things! I need this book!

9. Forever And Always
-Pick your favourite book couple.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isla and Josh! I don't think I can express how much I love Isla and Josh as a couple. I just love them so much!

10. Come Back, Be Here
-Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Twilight Series! As worn looking as they are, I couldn't lend out my Twilight books. They are my earlier teenage years in book form, I just couldn't.

So that was the Taylor Swift Book Tag. Do you agree with any of my picks?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment