Tuesday 16 March 2021

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

 

After a little bit of a break, I am trying to get back into the swing of things with blogging. This seemed like the perfect way to do that, especially as this week's theme is books on your Spring TBR. I am so glad we are moving away from the snow and closer to a bit of sun, I can't wait to enjoy being outside again! As usual, I am terrible at sticking to TBRs so probably won't read most of these books. I enjoy making them though, so here are the books I am most interested in getting to at the moment.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

1. The Wreckage Of Us by Brittainy C Cherry - I have just discovered, and fallen in love with, Brittainy C Cherry and now I want to read all of her books. This is a NA rockstar romance.

2. Goodbye Perfect by Sara Barnard - Another favourite author of mine. This is the only one of her books that I haven't read yet and I want to get to it before her new release this year. This is a YA contemporary about friendship.

3. The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn - I've been loving sports romance recently and have been recommended this series, and this author in general. This is a NA sports romance following a baseball player.

4. A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas - I have been wanting to read this for a while and now that my real life best friend won't stop raving about it, I definitely need to pick it up. This is a fantasy romance, which I don't really read.

5. Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas - A NA boyfriend's dad romance, which is unlike anything I have read before. I have heard great things about this one so I think I'm ready to dip my toe into more taboo romance.

6. Dare To Fall by Estelle Maskame - Just like Goodbye Perfect, this is the only book by one of my favourite authors that I have yet to read yet and want to pick up before her newest release. This is a YA contemporary romance, but I think a bit more hard hitting than her other books.

7. The Guest List by Lucy Foley - I have had this on so many TBRs and haven't read it yet. This is a mystery/thriller about a wedding party on a deserted Irish island.

8. The Initiation by Nikki Sloane - This is another one a lot of people are raving about at the moment and I have FOMO so want to read it. I think this is a bit of a darker romance.

9. The Simple Wild by KA Tucker - This one has been on my radar for a couple of years now but I seem to be really in the mood for it recently. This is a NA romance set in Alaska.

10. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn - I really need to carry on in this series. As always, I have started a series and taken my time to continue it. This is a historical romance and the second book in the Bridgertons series.


Those are the ten books at the top of my TBR at the moment. Hopefully I will get to at least a few of them in the next couple of months. 

What books are at the top of your TBR list for Spring?

Sophie :)

3 comments:

  1. I've only read A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard but it was so lovely, I really should read more of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Simple Wild is an amazing book/series. I hope you love it. Same for Cherry's book(s). I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the premise for THE GUEST LIST, although I found the story disappointing. I hope you like it better than I did. Enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete