Tuesday 11 August 2020

Top Of My To Watch List

Over the past few of years, I have quite often shared the movies and TV shows I have been watching. The list of movies and TV shows I want to watch is about as extensive as the list of books I want to read, it is ever growing and never shrinking. I thought as a bit of motivation to actually watch new things, rather than constantly re-watching One Tree Hill on repeat, I would share five movies and five shows I really want to get to soon.

 

1. Hamilton
I'm a massive musical theatre fan so I was super excited when it was announced Hamilton was coming to Disney+. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to watch it yet but it is definitely first on the list on my next day off. 

2. Wreck It Ralph
I'm making my way through some of the Disney films I haven't gotten around to yet and this is one I have heard so many great things about. I actually don't know what it's about but everyone seems to love it.

3. The Kissing Booth 2
I watched the first film when I randomly came across it on Netflix and enjoyed it more than I was expecting. The second was released on Netflix recently and I definitely want to watch it soon.

4. Mary Poppins Returns
Despite this being released a couple of years ago now, I still haven't watched it yet. Mary Poppins was one of my favourite movies as a child so I'm sure I'll love this. I've heard great things about the songs as well.

5. Becoming
I read Michelle Obama's autobiography, Becoming, last year and loved it. She is such an inspirational woman and I really enjoyed learning more about her story. The movie is in part based on the book, but also just shares more about Michelle Obama and her life.


1. Manifest
I watched the first season of Manifest in like 3 days, I was totally obsessed. I waited ages for the second season to be available in the UK and then still haven't gotten around to it. I definitely need to start it soon.

2. UnReal
This is another one I watched the first season of a while ago and really enjoyed, but have yet to continue. I flew through the first season but I'm not sure why I never kept going. 

3. This Is Us
I have heard so many amazing things about this show. I've been recommended it by a lot of friends but just haven't started it yet. Hopefully I can start it soon and see what all the hype is about.

4. Workin' Moms
I've watched the first 2 seasons of this show but found it started to go downhill a bit by season 3. I decided to take a break since I wasn't enjoying it as much as I had been but I would still like to continue with it. It's probably been long enough now that I can give it another go.

5. The Vampire Diaries
I have been watching this show for years but still haven't finished it. I have made it half way through season 6 a few times but never any further. I don't know why as I enjoy it whenever I watch it. I really want to just sit down and finish it in the near future.

Those are the 5 movies and 5 TV shows at the top of my To Watch list. I have so many things I want to watch that I'm not sure if I'll get to all of these soon, but I really do want to. I love getting immersed in a good TV show or spending a couple of hours lost in a great movie and I'm sure I will love all of the things on this list. 

What movies and shows are you desperate to watch soon?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment