Sunday 19 July 2020

My 2020 Reading Rush TBR


It's that time of year again! The Reading Rush 2020 starts tomorrow (20th-26th July) so I'm late as usual sharing my TBR. I am historically pretty bad at sticking to TBRs, and more often than not fail miserably at readathons. However, I am still going to try and take part in this year's Reading Rush. I am going to pick a book for each challenge, but will probably end up doubling up on some of the challenges as there is very little chance of me reading 7 books next week.

1. Read a book with a cover that matches your birth stone
I Stop Somewhere by T.E. Carter. The cover I have of this books is a beautiful blue that matches Blue Topaz pretty well.

2. Read a book that starts with the word 'The'
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It really is about time I finally get around to reading this book! I have a physical copy but may also listen to the audiobook on Scribd.

3. Read a book that inspired a movie you've already seen
After by Anna Todd. This is the only book I can think of for this challenge. I have very little desire to read this book, even though I enjoyed the movie, so this will be pretty low on my priority list.

4. Read the first book you touch
I haven't got a book for this challenge yet. I'm not at home at the moment but as soon as I get home and in front of my bookshelves I will pick one.

5. Read a book completely outside of your house
Giant Days Volume 6. I'm hoping I can knock this one out before I head home tomorrow.

6. Read a book in a genre that you've always wanted to read more of
This is another I don't have a specific book for. I'm planning to read a romance novella for this challenge, I just need to pick which one.

7. Read a book that takes place on a different continent that where you live
I could choose any of the books on my TBR other than Giant Days for this one so will probably end up doubling up for this challenge. However, if I have time to read a whole other book, I would like to get to Maybe This Time by Kasie West.

That is my Reading Rush TBR. I'm hoping I can do better with this readathon that I have with any others I have taken part in recently. 

Are you taking part in The Reading Rush? What are you planning to read?

Sophie :)

Please find out how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment