Friday 8 February 2019

What I've Been Watching | January 2019

'What I've Been Watching' is a feature I started back in 2017 to discuss all of the movies and TV shows I had been watching. I gave up on it around mid-2017, but I think it's time to bring it back. I obviously love to read, but I also love to watch TV and movies, so I want to share my thoughts on them too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour - I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this. I've watched it multiple times and I never get over how good it is. I missed out on seeing Taylor's Reputation tour so I was very excited to find out it was coming to Netflix. This tour was amazing, everything, from the stage to the lighting to the outfits, is so impressive. I could watch it over and over and never get bored.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Scandal Season 7 - I put off finishing Scandal because I just didn't want it to end. I finally decided to go for it and I really loved the final season. I have been obsessed with this show since I first started watching it. I love the political drama and all the crazy twists and turns. I'm so sad it is over, especially as parts of that final episode killed me. It's just such a good show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friends Season 2 - I have seen every episode of Friends but I have never watched it from start to finish in order. So I am now rewatching Friends in order, like how normal people watch shows. I finished season 2 in January and it was a lot of fun. I prefer the later seasons but I love this show so I'm going to enjoy watching it no matter what season I'm on. I have grown up watching Friends, it's like my comfort show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Good Place Season 1 - After hearing a lot of great things from friends about this show, I finally decided to try it out. It took me a few episodes to get into but now I am hooked. It's hilarious, quick to get through and really cleverly done. I love Kristen Bell but the rest of the cast are equally great. I think this could become a new favourite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fyre: The Greatest Part That Never Happened - A little known fact about me: I love a documentary. This Netflix documentary has been all anyone has been talking about recently so I had to check it out. I think I was living under a rock because I had never heard of Fyre and has no knowledge of this festival before watching the documentary. It was all totally crazy to me, I couldn't believe what I was watching. The documentary itself was a little disjointed and confusing at times, it jumped around a bit. However, I did think it was pretty well done and I did find it interesting to watch.

I didn't watch a whole lot in January but I definitely seem to be making up for that in February if the first week of the month is anything to go by. I am always looking for recommendations so please let me know anything you think I might like based on what I watched in January. 

Did you watch anything great in January?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment