Friday 30 March 2018

TBR | Spring 2018

It feels like forever since I have posted a TBR. I stopped doing them monthly a good while ago and, then just stopped all together, mainly because I pretty much never stick to them. I have recently accepted the fact that I am a mood reader and trying to force myself to read specific books just doesn't work.

I have decided to try and give seasonal TBR posts a go in the hope that I will then give myself more time to read the books I want to get to. I don't want reading to become a chore or something that I put pressure on myself to do so don't be surprised if you don't see these books in my next few wrap ups.



City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare - This is the third book in the Mortal Instruments series. I had made an unofficial goal for myself of reading one book in this series a month in an attempt to finish the series this year. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get around to this one in March so it's a top priority for the coming months.

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - This is the first book in the Infernal Devices trilogy, a prequel trilogy to The Mortal Instruments, so this kind of goes along with the first book on my TBR. I included this series in my unofficial challenge as the recommended reading order suggests reading this series between TMI books.

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy - I pulled this out my TBR jar back in February but haven't gotten around to it yet. This is a book that really intrigues me. It's about a girl who is diagnosed with Leukaemia and creates a revenge bucket list, only to later go into remission and have to face the fallout of her actions.

Sleepless In Manhattan by Sarah Morgan - This is a completely random choice, I just looked at my shelves and this jumped out at me. This is an adult contemporary about a woman who moves to New York to try and set up her own events company but gets distracted by her brother's in-demand bachelor best friend.

Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame - This is the second book in the Did I Mention I Love You? trilogy that I have been desperate to continue with since reading the first book back in August last year. This series follows a girl who goes to spend the summer with her dad and his new family, only to discover she now has a handsome bad boy stepbrother. 

These are all books I am so excited to get to as soon as possible so hopefully I will be able to tick at least a few of these books off the list over the next couple of months. However, knowing what I'm like with TBR lists, I'll be happy if I just get to one or two of them.

What is at the top of your TBR list for the next few months? 

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment