I read a lot of contemporary romance, as you my know, so I thought the best category to start with was cutest couples. A lot of contemporary romance, particularly in YA, feature adorable covers on the cover, which often encourages me to pick the book up. Let's have a look at some of my favourites.
1. Breathe by Abbi Glines - Sadly this isn't the cover that I own but I think it's adorable.
2. Make It Count by Megan Erickson - This book isn't as good as the cover but the cover is cute.
3. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E Smith - I could have picked almost any of Jennifer E Smith's covers! This one is my favourite.
4. Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti - I love covers with a silhouette of a couple in front of something going on in the background like this.
5. On The Fence by Kasie West - I could chose any Kasie West book for this, she gets some adorable couples on her covers.
6. Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley - There are nowhere near enough m/m or f/f couples on covers but this is one of the few and I love it.
What cover couples do you love the most? Do you agree with any of my choices?