Sunday 25 March 2018

Cover Goals | Cutest Couples

We've all heard the saying 'never judge a book by it's cover', right? I'm pretty sure most of us, myself very much included, are guilty of doing just that when it comes to book buying. A good cover can make a lot of difference. For myself, how I feel about the cover determines whether I pick up the physical book to display on my shelves (and can push on any friends that visit if I love it enough) or hide it away on my kindle. As covers are such an important part of a book, I wanted to start a little series kind of thing in which I feature my favourite covers in specific categories.

I read a lot of contemporary romance, as you my know, so I thought the best category to start with was cutest couples. A lot of contemporary romance, particularly in YA, feature adorable covers on the cover, which often encourages me to pick the book up. Let's have a look at some of my favourites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Breathe by Abbi Glines - Sadly this isn't the cover that I own but I think it's adorable.
2. Make It Count by Megan Erickson - This book isn't as good as the cover but the cover is cute.
3. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E Smith - I could have picked almost any of Jennifer E Smith's covers! This one is my favourite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti - I love covers with a silhouette of a couple in front of something going on in the background like this.
5. On The Fence by Kasie West - I could chose any Kasie West book for this, she gets some adorable couples on her covers.
6. Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley - There are nowhere near enough m/m or f/f couples on covers but this is one of the few and I love it.

What cover couples do you love the most? Do you agree with any of my choices?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment