Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish, now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Lists galore, I can think of nothing better!
This week is a love freebie in honour of Valentine's Day, so I decided to share ten of the contemporary books at the top of my TBR list. I make no secret of the fact contemporary, more specifically YA contemporary romance, is my favourite genre. It is what I read most of and definitely what I have most of on my TBR. So here are the books I am the most desperate to read.
1. Anything Colleen Hoover - She is probably the author most recommended to me, it needs to happen!
2. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick - I'm a sucker for a small town that gets invaded by tourists in the summer setting.
3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - A sibling love story, how could I not be intrigued by this?
4. Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher - I'm desperate to read more from Giovanna after loving Some Kind Of Wonderful.
5. How To Love by Katie Cotugno - I don't think I've ever read a book about a teen pregnancy and I definitely want to.
6. The Start Of Me And You by Emery Lord - I want to read everything she writes after loving Open Road Summer.
7. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I'm hoping that if I keep mentioning wanting to read this then I might finally pick it up.
8. The Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera - I hear so many amazing things about his books, I need to know what the fuss is about.
9. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - I know nothing about this book but people rave about it!
10. Lucky In Love by Kasie West - It's Kasie West, that's self-explanatory.
What contemporary books are at the top of your list? I will happily take recommendations.