Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish, now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Lists galore, I can think of nothing better!
This week's theme is books that have been on your TBR the longest and I'm pretty sure this list is going to leave me feeling a little bit ashamed of myself. I know there are books on my TBR, and lying on my shelves, that have been there for 5+ years and the fact that I have yet to read them is pretty bad.
1. Dear John & The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks - I have had both of these on my shelves for about 7 years now! Why have I not read them?!
2. Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - This is one of the first books I added to my Goodreads but after not loving Confessions Of A Shopaholic, I've been putting it off.
3. Panic by Lauren Oliver - I didn't even realise how long I have owned this book! I really want to get to this one this year.
4. Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher - I finally read one of Giovanna's books last year after years of not getting around to them so now I'm desperate pick up this one.
5. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I have been putting this off until I finish the The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy, however, I really want to read this before I see the movie.
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Another one that I didn't realised I have had on my TBR for so long but am still very interested in reading it.
7. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - I will read this one this year! I have the audiobook reserved from my library so as soon as it becomes available I will be reading it straight away.
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - This book has been on more TBR lists than I can count and I still haven't read it. It's a top priority for 2018, but it was also top priority the last two years and it is still unread.
9. The Program by Suzanne Young - The premise of this book intrigues me so much, I have no excuse for not having picked this up yet.
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - This has been on my Goodreads TBR forever and I thought owning it would encourage me to read it sooner. That obviously didn't happen.
Please feel free to encourage me to pick up some of these books. I want to read all of them but for some reason have never reached for them in the many years I have had them on my shelves. Which one should I pick up first?