Sunday 10 May 2015

TBR | May 2015

As April was such a failure of a reading month for me, the majority of my TBR for May looks a little similar to last month. However, my exams will be finished by the middle of the month so I am hoping to have plenty time towards the end of the month to make up for April.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the 8th book in the Confessions Of Georgia Nicholson series, which I have been working my way through recently. I had planned to read this in April and while I started it, I never managed to finish it so have carried it over to May. 

I bought this book back in March after trying to listen to it on audiobook but giving up. I really want to read Morgan Matson's works in publication order and as this was her first novel published, I will be starting with this one. There is nothing better than a road trip story to start off the summer so I am really excited to get to this one. 

This is another book that was on my TBR for April that I never managed to read. Having watched the movie adaptation of Love, Rose, one of my favourite books of all time, and absolutely loving it, I am desperate to read more Cecelia Ahern books. This is the only other one I own and when I picked it out of my TBR jar for last month I was so excited. This is about a woman who talks a man out of committing suicide by making a deal with him that she can prove life is worth living before her 35th birthday, giving her just two weeks. I will definitely get to this one in May.

I am so excited for this book, I can't even explain it! This is the fourth book in The Selection series by Kiera Cass, therefore I can't give away anything to do with the synopsis of the book, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. This is a May release and one that I know I will devour the second I get my hands on it, which isn't great when I have exams to study for. 

This was my eBook for the month of April that I did not manage to get around to, meaning I broke my New Years Resolution of an ebook a month. I will be carrying this over to the month of May. This sounds like another good book to kick off my summer reading as it is a contemporary romance which sounds like it could be a fun read.

I am still listening to We Should Hand Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist on audiobook so I will hopefully get around to finishing that. I also want to read the third novella to The Selection series, The Queen, before I get to The Heir.

What do you plan to read in the month of May?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment