Wednesday 27 January 2021

2021 Most Anticipated Releases

 In the last of my end of the year/beginning of the year posts, it's time to talk about 2021 releases. I don't think of myself as someone who reads a lot of new releases. However, when I look at my stats at the end of the year, they always make up a decent chunk of my reading. There are quite a few books coming in 2021 that I am really excited for, mostly just for the beginning of the month at the moment. A couple of these were published earlier this month but I haven't gotten around to them yet.





1. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas - The prequel to The Hate U Give following Maverick, Starr's father, as a teenager. (January 12th)

2. Shipped by Angie Hockman - A debut enemies-to-lovers romance with work colleagues forced to go on a cruise together. (January 19th)

3. Sweethand by NG Peltier - Another debut enemies-to-lovers romance involving a pastry chef heroine and her sister's wedding, in which the hero is the best man. (March 30th)

4. Becoming Mila by Estelle Maskame - The newest release from one of my favourite authors. It's a YA romance and that's all I need to know. (May)

5. Take Me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson - A new Morgan Matson book! This is a YA following two best friends and a night in New York City. (May 4th)

6. Sunkissed by Kasie West - Another new release from a favourite author. A YA romance following a girl who goes to a family camp for the summer and falls for a staff member. (May 4th)

7. Destination Anywhere by Sara Barnard - This is a 2020 release that was pushed back. This is a YA contemporary following a girl who gets on a plane with a one-way ticket after things in her life fall apart. (May 6th)

8. People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry - A friends to lovers romance following two best friends who go on a trip together every year, until one year things get ruined between them. (May 11th)

9. The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren - The newest Christina Lauren book following a single mother who uses a genetic matchmaking service to find her soulmate. (May 18th)

10. Rise To The Sun by Leah Johnson - A YA F/F, I think best friends to lovers, romance involving a music festival. (July 6th)


Those are ten of my most anticipated releases for the first half of 2021. I'm excited to get to these new releases, and to see the releases that will be announced for the later half of the year. 

What are your most anticipated releases for 2021?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment