Friday 11 January 2019

Wrap Up | All The Books Of 2018

I read 67 books in 2018! 67!! That is the most I have ever read in a year so I am completely thrilled. I smashed my Goodreads challenge goal of 50, and though my reading did slow down a bit towards the end of the year, I am more than happy with the amount I read. Here is a list of all the books I read in 2018, by month, with my star rating and the link to my review, if I have written one.



January
- Unboxed by Non Pratt - ★★★★ - Review
- The Selection by Kiera Cass (Reread) - ★★★★★ - Review
- Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel - ★★★★★ - Review
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows - ★★★½ - Review
- By Your Side by Kasie West - ★★★★ - Review
- City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Reread) - ★★★★ - Review

February
- City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - ★★★½ - Review
- The Last Laugh by Tracy Bloom - ★★★ - Review
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll - ★★
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera - ★★★½
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - ★★★★ - Review
- The Initiation by Chris Babu - ★★½ - Review
- Weightless by Sarah Bannan - ★★★

March
- More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer - ★★★ - Review
- In Search Of Us by Ava Dellaira - ★★★ - Review
- Student Nurse: 60s Style by B Park-Dixon - ★★★
- The Worry Website by Jacqueline Wilson - ★★★★

April
- Sam & Ilsa's Last Hurrah by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - ★★ - Review
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer - ★★★★ - Review
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman - ★★★★★ - Review
- Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles - ★★ - Review
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - ★★★★
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman - ★★★ - Review

May
- The Language Of Kindness by Christie Watson - ★★★ - Review
- Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertalli - ★★★★ - Review
- From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon - ★★ - Review
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider - ★★★★
- Eve Of Man by Giovanna & Tom Fletcher - ★★★ - Review
- A Thousand Perfect Notes by CG Drews - ★★★ - Review
- Quidditch Through The Ages by JK Rowling - ★★★★
- Wonder by RJ Palacio - ★★★★★
- Emergency Admissions by Kit Wharton - ★★★★
- The Summer Of Us by Cecelia Vinesse - ★★★ - Review

June
- The Shift by Theresa Brown - ★★★½
- Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame - ★★★★½ - Review
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins - ★★★★
- Did I Mention I Miss You? by Estelle Maskame - ★★★★ - Review
- Save The Date by Morgan Matson - ★★★★
- Just Don't Mention It by Estelle Maskame - ★★★★ - Review
- Floored by various authors - ★★★½ - Review

July
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard - ★★★★
- Toxic by Nicci Cloke - ★★★★ - Review
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman - ★★★
- Everything All At Once by Steven Camden - ★★★
- The Baby by Lisa Drakeford - ★★★½

August
- Super Awkward by Beth Garrod - ★★★★
- My (Secret) Youtube Life by Charlotte Seager - ★★
- That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger - ★★★★ - Review
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - ★★★★

September
- PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han - ★★★★
- It Ends With You by SK Wright - ★★½
- Love Is The Higher Law by David Levithan (Reread) - ★★★★★ - Review
- This Is Going To Hurt by Adam Kay - ★★★★★

October
- Always And Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han - ★★★★
- What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera - ★★★½ - Review
- Easy Prey by Catherine Lo - ★★★ - Review

November
- Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich - ★★★ - Review
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (Reread) - ★★★
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han - ★★★
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Reread) - ★★★★
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han - ★★

December
- Follow Me Back by AV Geiger - ★★½
- Tell Me No Lies by AV Geiger - ★★½
- Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - ★★★
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle - ★★★★
- The Gift by Cecelia Ahern - ★★★★½
- The Twelve Days Of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - ★★½

Those are the 67 books I read in 2018. I really sucked at reviewing books towards the end of the year but I am hoping to review at least some of them sometime soon.

Did we read any of the same books in 2018? What did you think of them?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment