Sunday 9 December 2018

Top 5 | Books I Want To Read Before The End Of The Year

I can't believe it's that time of year already when I'm thinking about those last books I want to get to before the year is over. This year has completely flown by! I'm happy that this year I am not rushing to get in those last books for my Goodreads challenge, since I completed that a few months ago. However, there are still some books I would like to squeeze in before the end of the year.



Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle - I like to read at least one Christmassy book and this is one I have been meaning to get to for the past couple of years. I always love holiday themed books so I can't wait to give this one a go.

The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - I wasn't really sure if I wanted to read this after only giving Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares 3 stars last year. However, I set myself a challenge of finishing 5 series and this is the only one I have time for. I guess I'm almost cheating to complete my goal but I might love this one, who knows!

The Start Of Me And You by Emery Lord - I don't know how many TBR lists this book has been on but I was determined to read it this year. Except I haven't. I would say it's probably more of a summer read but I guess I'll just have to pretend it's July.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - I have read hardly any fantasy (or anything other than contemporary really) this year and I want to change that. So maybe I don't have time to read as many as I would like, but this is one that I have been wanting to read for a while. It was also a Christmas present a couple of years ago so this seems like a good time to finally get around to it.

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout - Again, I haven't read as many mystery/thriller books as I would have liked this year. This is a YA mystery/thriller that I have had on my shelf for a while but never picked up. BooksandLala recently reread this for Lalathon, which gave me the push to finally want to give it a go.

Those are the five books I really want to get to before the end of the year. There is a very good chance I won't get around to all of these, my track record with TBR lists is not that great. However, I will try my hardest. 

Which of these should I pick up first?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment