Tuesday 2 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke And The Bookish. Lists galore, I can think of nothing better!

This weeks theme is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015 and that list is definitely a little more than 10. I have managed to narrow it down to 10 but there are plenty of book being released next year that I am looking forward to and no doubt more will be added to the list through the year.

1. Playlist For The Dead by Michelle Falkoff - Goodreads
This book has been compared to both Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, two books that I really want to read. I really like the premise of this book so I will hopefully get to it at some point.

2. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - Goodreads
I have not read any books by Lauren Oliver yet but I own Panic and am hoping to read it soon. I have heard great things about her writing so when I read the synopsis for Vanishing Girls, her newest book, I was very interested in reading it.

3. All The Rage by Courtney Summers - Goodreads
This is a much darker book, covering topics like sexual violence, which is not something I have read much about. I am interested to see how such a serious topic is conveyed in a young adult novel.

4. Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes - Goodreads
I am really enjoyed twisted, mysterious books recently and this sounds just like that. I have heard great things about Paula Stokes and her previous book, The Art of Lainey, so I'm really hoping to read this.

5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - Goodreads
I am desperate to read Emery Lord's debut novel, Open Road Summer, but never got around to it this summer. Her second novel sounds just as good, and slightly heartbreaking, so I'm anticipating a great summer read.

6. Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten - Goodreads
The first line on Goodreads about this book is "Pitched as Gone Girl meets Thirteen Reasons Why". I am sold by that line alone.

7. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi - Goodreads
I absolutely love the premise of this book. You very rarely find books about single teen fathers, in fact I don't know of any others, so this is definitely one of the books I'm most looking forward to in 2015.

8. All We Have Is Now by Lisa Shroeder - Goodreads
The synopsis of this book is like something I have never even heard of before. I sounds like an apocalyptic contemporary novel and that just sounds so interesting to me.

9. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby - Goodreads
This sounds like such a beautiful story. It seems to me to be a slightly different take on loss, heartbreak and moving on.

10. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios - Goodreads
I got goosebumps reading the synopsis of this book. If that is any indication of how great his book will be, I am definitely looking forward to reading it.

Those are my top ten books I am looking forward to in 2015. What other books should I check out?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment