This weeks topic is books I want to re-read. I never used to be much of a re-reader but this year I have managed to re-read four books and there are plenty more I want to get to.
1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
3. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon
4. Of Mice And Men by John Steinbeck
5. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
6. Isla And The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
7. Where Rainbows End/Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern
8. Unwind & Unwholly by Neal Shusterman
9. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
10. The Midwife's Here! by Linda Fairley
What books do you want to re-read soon?