Wednesday 9 December 2020

Top Ten Christmas Books On My Radar

 


Am I even doing a Top Ten Tuesday if I'm not posting it on a Wednesday? I haven't done one of these for ages and I'm definitely wanting to make it a goal for 2021 to do it more often. The theme for this week is a Holiday/Seasonal freebie. Since I have been wanting to read all of the Christmas books recently, I thought I would share some of the Christmas books on my radar, some of which I will hopefully get to over the month.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

1. A Very Bossy Christmas by Kayley Loring - An employee-boss, fake dating romance.

2. Scrooged by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward - A collection of three holiday romance short stories.

3. Mistletoe Montana series by Various Authors - A series of holiday themed novellas written by various romance authors.

4. Oh Snowy Night by Ella Goode - A Christmas romance novella with a grumpy lumberjack hero.

5. A Holiday Temptation by Tiffany Patterson - A second chance romance novella.

6. The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston - Another employee-boss romance novella.

7. Twelve Dates Of Christmas by Rilzy Adams - A friends to lovers holiday novella.

8. Unwrapping Holly by Lisa Renee Jones - Workaholic meets small-town stranger while home for the holidays.

9. All They Want For Christmas by Andie J Christopher - A snowed in MMF romance novella.

10. All About Us by Tom Ellen - A one that got away romance with a bit of time travel.


I will definitely not get to all of these this month but they are all books that sound intriguing or I have heard great things about. A lot of them are romance novellas, so I can hopefully make my way through  few of them.

I am always looking for recommendations so what Christmas books do you love that I should check out?

Sophie :)

3 comments:

  1. Twelve Dates of Christmas has been mentioned a lot this week. I hope you enjoy it!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fake dating trope so I definitely need to read A Very Bossy Christmas!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t read many Christmas books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete