Thursday 22 July 2021

Top Ten Books On My Kindle Unlimited TBR

 Ever since getting a Kindle Unlimited subscription at the end of last year, my TBR has never stopped growing. As I'm still trying to find what I like within the romance genre, KU has been a great way to try out new things and discover new authors. There are so many amazing books on KU, so I thought I would share some of the ones I am most excited to try out hopefully soon. 





1. The Dugout by Meghan Quinn - I read the first book in the Brentwood boys series recently and I really want to continue with the series. This is a sports romance series following a college baseball team.


2. The Match by Sarah Adams - This is the first book in the It Happened In Charleston Series and follows a woman who trains service dogs and a man looking for a service dog for his daughter. Sarah Adams is a new author I am really wanting to try out.


3. Lessons In Corruption by Giana Darling - This is the first book in the Fallen Men series, a MC romance series that is super popular in the romance community. This is unlike anything I would usually pick up, but I want to try new things within the romance genre.


4. Desolate by Autumn Grey - This is a NA romance about a man who has planned his whole life to become a priest, but falls in love and must choose between his calling or his love. This is one a lot of people seem to love.


5. The Two Week Stand by Samantha Towle - This is one I haven't heard much about but it sounds interesting. It is a beach romance following two strangers who meet on a two week trip to the Maldives, which is exactly what I'm in the mood for right now.


6. Twisted Love by Ana Huang - This is a dark romance that, again, is not really something I have picked up before but want to try out. It is a brother's best friend romance between two characters with dark pasts.


7. Pucked by Helena Hunting - This is the first book in a the super popular college sports romance series following a hockey team. I have heard a lot about this, and love a sports romance, so I'm excited to get started with this series.


8. One Hot Italian Summer by Karina Halle - Another one I'm really in the mood for this summer. This follows a writer who escapes to her agent's Italian villa after the death of her writing partner, only to discover her agent's ex-husband and son are living their. Karina Halle is an author I have really been wanting to try out.


9. On A Tuesday by Whitney G - This is another college sports romance series, with the first book following a footballer and his tutor.


10. Out Of Bounds by RS Grey - This is the second book in the Summer Games series, following athletes at the summer Olympic Games. I didn't love the first book, but the second is a romance between a gymnast and her coach. With the Olympics about to start, I'm totally in the mood for this. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more than the first book.


Those are ten of the books on KU that I am super excited to get to soon. I add books to my KU TBR constantly, so no doubt this top ten will be changing soon.

What is your top KU recommendations?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment