Thursday 7 May 2020

My Entire Owned TBR

To try and help myself not buy all of the books this year, I have been trying to focus my attention on the books I already own but haven't yet read. Spoiler: there are a lot of them. I have seen a lot of Booktubers posting videos recently in which they share their entire owned TBR, which seemed to me like a great way to get myself excited about some books I maybe forgot about. Today, I thought I would share with you all of the books I physically own but have not yet gotten around to reading.

The number of unread books I own is starting to get a little overwhelming for me, though I'm aware many people have a lot more than I do. I think the number is sitting around 150 at the moment, but I will also be using this as a way of counting them all so we'll see how close I am at the end. I am going to separate by genre, in the hope that make it seem like less, but I may have some things in the wrong place.



YA Contemporary
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
2. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
3. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
4. When We Collided by Emery Lord
5. Nowhere Else But Here by Rachel Cotton
6. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
7. One Small Thing by Erin Watt
8. Love Song by Sophia Bennett
9. Sweetfreak by Sophie McKenzie
10. Dare To Fall by Estelle Maskame
11. Izzy & Tristan by Shannon Dunlap
12. Are We All Lemmings & Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne
13. How To Be Bad by E Lockhart, Lauren Myracle & Sarah Mlynowski
14. I Stop Somewhere by T.E. Carter
15. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
16. Clean by Juno Dawson
17. The State Of Grace by Rachel Lucas
18. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
19. Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
20. The List by Siobhan Vivian
21. Far From The Tree by Robin Benway
22. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
23. Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
24. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
25. Goodbye Perfect by Sara Barnard
26. My Heart Goes Bang by Keris Stainton
28. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
29. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
30. Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
31. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
32. Freshers by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
33. The Crash by Lisa Drakeford
34. Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
35. The Upside Of Unrequitted by Becky Albertalli
36. The Last Summer Of The Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood
37. Giant Days by Non Pratt
38. Now & Forever by Susanne Colasanti
39. You Are Here by Jennifer E Smith
40. What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
41. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
42. Me Since You by Laura Wiess
43. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
44. Breaking The Rules by Katie McGarry
45. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
46. The Coincidence Of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
47. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
48. The Art Of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
49. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
50. Breathe by Abbi Glines
51. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welsh


YA Mystery/Thriller
52. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
53. A Good Girl's Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson
54. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout
55. 13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough
56. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
57. Far From You by Tess Sharpe
58. Your Turn To Die by Sue Wallman
59. Made For You by Melissa Marr
60. Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes
61. Close Your Eyes by Nicci Cloke
62. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
63. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
64. The Truth And Lies Of Ella Black by Emily Barr
65. Genuine Fraud by E Lockhart
65. The Truth About Lies by Tracy Darnton
67. All The Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
68. If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz



YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Dystopian
69. The Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
70. City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
71. City Of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
72. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
73. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
74. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
75. Tales Of The Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson & Robin Wasserman
76. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
77. Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo
78. Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
79. Legend by Marie Lu
80. Prodigy by Marie Lu
81. Champion by Marie Lu
82. Royal Tour by Amy Alward
83. Going Viral by Amy Alward
84. Illuminae by Aimee Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
85. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
86. The Program by Suzanne Young
87. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas
88. A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas
89. The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E Pearson
90. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
91. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
92. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
93. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
94. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Historical Fiction (YA/Adult)
95. The Luxe by Anna Godberson
96. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
97. Christmas With The Bomb Girls by Daisy Styles


Adult Romance/'Women's Fiction'
98. The Flat Share by Beth O'Leary
99. You're The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
100. Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
101. Always With Love by Giovanna Fletcher
102. One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin
103. Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
104. Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland
105. The Marble Collector by Cecelia Ahern
106. The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern
107. If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern
108. The Woman Who Fell In Love For A Week by Fiona Walker
109. I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson
110. I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
111. Sleepless In Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
112. Just A Girl Standing In Front Of A Boy by Lucy-Ann Holmes
113. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
114. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
115. When The Curtain Falls by Carrie Hope Fletcher
116. One Perfect Christmas and other stories by Paige Toon


Adult Mystery/Thriller
117. Room by Emma Donohue
118. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
119. Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh
120. Daughter by Jane Shemilt
121. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
122. Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris
123. Odd Child Out by Gilly MacMillan
124. The Good Daughter by Karen Slaughter
125. Just What Kind Of Mother Are You? by Paula Daly
126. Keep Your Friends Close by Paula Daly
127. The Mistake I Made by Paula Daly
128. The Missing by C.L. Taylor
129. No Place To Hide by Susan Lewis
130. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
131. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
132. Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
133. The Final Girls by Riley Saeger
134. Murder Of A Lady by Anthony Wynne
135. Death Of An Airman by Christopher St John Sprigg
136. The Z Murders by J Jefferson Farjeon
137. Thirteen Guests by J Jefferson Farjeon
138. The Hogg's Back Mystery by Freeman Wills Croft

Non-Fiction
139. The Heat Of The Moment by Sabrina Cohen-Hatton
140. The Medical Science Of House MD by Andrew Holtz
141. The Real Grey's Anatomy by Andrew Holtz
142. Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter by Louise Pentland
143. The New Arrival by Sarah Beeson
144. A Nurse And A Mother by Evelyn Prentice
145. Fragile Lives by Stephen Westaby
146. Seven Signs Of Life by Aoife Abbey

Children's
147. The O'Sullivan Twins by Enid Blyton
148. Summer Term At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
149. Second Form At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
150. The Third Form At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
151. Kitty At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
152. Claudine At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
153. Fifth Form At St Clare's by Enid Blyton
154. Sixth Form At St Clare's by Enid Blyton

154 unread books! My estimated number wasn't far off but that is a pretty overwhelming number of unread books sitting on my shelves. I really am trying to prioritise reading books I own in 2020, instead of buying more, so hopefully I will see the number reduced by the end of the year. I would love to see it under 100, but I think that's a bit optimistic.

Do you see your favourite book on this list? What should I move to the top of my TBR?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment