Saturday 4 January 2020

All The Books I Read In 2019

I had a very odd reading year in 2019. It started out so well; I read 10 books in January, which I think is the most I've read in a month. However, it didn't last. I ended up only reading 3 books a month for half of the year, and even went 2 months without reading anything! I did manage to read a total of 43 books in 2019. This does mean I didn't reach my Goodreads challenge goal of 50, but considering the strange year I think that is still a pretty impressive number. Let's get into all of the books I read over the year.



January
- The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward - ★★★★ - Review
- A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard - ★★★★
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick - ★★★½
- Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard - ★★★★★ - Review
- Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher - ★★★½
- Giant Days Vol 1 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman & Whitney Cogar - ★★★
- Giant Days Vol 2 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman, Max Sarin & Whitney Cogar - ★★★
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate - ★★★
- Roar by Cecelia Ahern - ★★★★ - Review
- Pivot Point by Kasie West - ★★★★

Febraury
- Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson - ★★★★
- The Butterfly Club by Jacqueline Wilson - ★★★★
- Panic by Lauren Oliver - ★★★½
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham - ★★★½
- Giant Days Vol 3 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman & Whitney Cogar - ★★★
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty - ★★★½
- Everything Leads To You by Nina Lacour - ★★★★½
- City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare - ★★★★

March
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - ★★★
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp - ★★★★★

April
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough - ★★★★
- Hard Pushed by Leah Hazard - ★★★★★
- The Start Of Me And You by Emery Lord - ★★★★

May
- Strictly Between Us by Jane Fallon - ★★½
- Lucky In Love by Kasie West - ★★★
- Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins - ★★★★

June
- The Second Summer Of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares - ★★★
- Did I Mention It's 10 Years Later? by Estelle Maskame - ★★★★★
- Girl In The Mirror by Cecelia Ahern - ★★½

July
- Listen To Your Heart by Kasie West - ★★★½
- Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame (reread) - ★★★★
- Becoming by Michelle Obama - ★★★★

August
None

September
None

October
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - ★★★
- The Wrong Side Of Kai by Estelle Maskame - ★★★
- How To Love by Katie Cotugno - ★★★

November
- Postscript by Cecelia Ahern - ★★★★★
- Layover by Amy Andelson & Emily Meyer - ★★
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston - ★★★

December
- Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire - ★★★★
- Your Life In My Hands by Rachel Clarke - ★★★½
- What Light by Jay Asher (reread) - ★★★★
- Twas The Nightshift Before Christmas by Adam Kay - ★★★★
- Verity by Colleen Hoover - ★★★★

Those are all 43 of the books I read in 2019. I will go into more detail about some of these books and my reading year in general in future posts, but I always like to see my year in books laid out like this. 

Did you read any of these books in 2019?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment