Monday 24 December 2018

Top 5 | Books On My Christmas Wishlist

Merry Christmas Eve! As crazy as it is to think it's this time of year already, it's time to talk about those lovely books I am hoping to find under my tree on Christmas morning. While I've been cutting down on the amount of books coming into my possession recently, a few shiny new books for Christmas can't hurt, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Girl Made Of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake - I've heard nothing but amazing things about this books, I'm desperate to see what the hype is about.

2. Love, Life and the List by Kasie West - Kasie West is one of my favourite authors and this is one of the few of her books I don't yet own.

3. Meet Cute by various authors - I quite enjoy an anthology and this one features many authors I love. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Four Three Two One by Courtney Stevens - I've heard great things about Courtney Stevens and the synopsis of this really sounds like my cup of tea.

5. Pivot Point by Kasie West - Like I said, Kasie West is one of my favourite authors but I have yet to read her paranormal/fantasy duology.

We'll see what Santa brings, if I've been good enough of course.

What books are at the top of your wishlist?

Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment